- Atlantic salmon
- Japanese sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- white vinegar
- Bouillion (preference)
- Herb de province
- Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 450F
- Put holes in the sweet potatoes and wrap them with aluminum foil
- Bake until soft (this may take about 1h 1/2)
- When ready cool and peel the skin off
- Mix the garlic, parsley, black pepper, salt, bouillion, a little vinegar, olive oil, herb de province, and dijon mustard into a paste.
- Marinate the salmon and cut the lemon and place the pieces on the salmon.
- Bake for 15 mins at 415F
Enjoy and don’t forget to be kind.
French fries, one of the yummiest things to eat, especially when they are warm. However, they are not the healthiest thing out there. Here is an alternative I found.
What you need:
- potatoes, salt, thyme, bouillon powder (preference), butter, or coconut oil parchment paper, and an oven sheet.
- preheat your oven to 440F
- Pill the potatoes and cut them into small pieces
- Mix the potatoes with the salt, thyme, bouillon, and butter (liquid), or coconut oil
- Place the mixture on the parchment paper
- Bake until the potatoes are soft and brown
Enjoy, and don’t forget to share 🙂
My husband and I try our best to practice healthy eating. We also try to make what we eat fun. For example, our salads are always colorful and fun.
So what’s in this salad?
- Green leaf salad
- Mini peppers
- Dry cranberries
We make it with a vinaigrette made in-house. I will be posting about that in my next blog post. Stay tuned!
Enjoy and don’t forget to smile!