French fries, one of the yummiest things to eat, especially when they are warm. However, they are not the healthiest thing out there. Here is an alternative I found.
What you need:
- potatoes, salt, thyme, bouillon powder (preference), butter, or coconut oil parchment paper, and an oven sheet.
- preheat your oven to 440F
- Pill the potatoes and cut them into small pieces
- Mix the potatoes with the salt, thyme, bouillon, and butter (liquid), or coconut oil
- Place the mixture on the parchment paper
- Bake until the potatoes are soft and brown
Enjoy, and don’t forget to share 🙂